2.07.2006

~Kati, -clara-, vivia





Chez McDo

Originally uploaded by ~Kati.






Henrik, Barbara und ich im Netz

Originally uploaded by ~Kati.






ines mag gurken xD

Originally uploaded by -clara-.




das foto erinnert mich an die sommerferien, in denen ich fast täglich was mit ines gemacht hab :)

ines und ich

Originally uploaded by -clara-.




hach ja die hübsche kathiiii

kathi

Originally uploaded by -clara-.





freckles...

VIVIAAA

Originally uploaded by vivia.






Alli and Susann

Originally uploaded by vivia.






Cocktails

Originally uploaded by vivia.




I didn't get a tan though.

In the sun

Originally uploaded by vivia.






Susann and me

Originally uploaded by vivia.




At the very left there is Anna, the come me, Lara, Antonia and Christina. Lara was the crazied one I think... exept of me.

All five of us

Originally uploaded by vivia.






Niri is Helping

Originally uploaded by vivia.




Being bored, we decied to take some photos. We shot many, but they were all blurred.

Anna and me

Originally uploaded by vivia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home