2.19.2006

singleframe, Messy Missy, ~Kati, remarkabelle, kmaycan, annaliesechapa



singleframe found by rebelot here

3_musketeers

Originally uploaded by singleframe.




Found by rebelot.
My hot chick posse

Cheeese!

Originally uploaded by Messy Missy.






...

Originally uploaded by ~Kati.






look down

Originally uploaded by remarkabelle.






IMG_1564

Originally uploaded by remarkabelle.






Corinne and I at Semi-Formal

Originally uploaded by kmaycan.




Muchisimas Gracias to everyone who came to my party, I thought it was a wonderful evening.

Black and White

Originally uploaded by annaliesechapa.






Oh So Pretty

Originally uploaded by annaliesechapa.




Yes, I am spoiled.

my first computer

Originally uploaded by annaliesechapa.




after my graduation

almita y yo

Originally uploaded by annaliesechapa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home